Share Blog post
How does the feature work?
- Customizable Alert Templates can be created and managed from a dedicated section.
- CSAP provides a set of pre-filled but editable Alert Templates that can be used directly to create Alerts quickly.
- Analysts can also edit these existing templates to match it to their organization’s internal processes and requirements.
Quick and painless alert creation
- The Alert Template feature eases the burden of analysts by saving time that is otherwise spent on entering the same data multiple times for a bunch of similar alerts.
- The feature enables security teams to standardize their threat alerts into various common types, such as Zero-Day Vulnerability, Critical Malware Alert, Daily Threat Intelligence Reports, or based on different recipient groups in the organization.
- By streamlining the alert publishing process, it ensures that members receive the most relevant information out of the alert content. Thereby, it eliminates clutter, highlights priority alerts, and enables quicker mitigation actions.
The closing line
Posted on: July 31, 2020
Get the Cyware Blog delivered to your email!
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...