Share Blog Post
- Cyware Agent is a lightweight integrator that bridges the operational gap between cloud applications and on-premise deployed security solutions.
- Organizations that use on-premise deployment practices can utilize all of the advanced SOAR features of the Cyware applications deployed on the public cloud using this solution without the need for inbound firewall exceptions.
- Cyware Agent enables seamless automation interoperability between technologies hosted in customer’s on-premise infrastructure and the Cyware applications (CFTR, CTIX, Cyware Orchestrate, and CSAP) on the public cloud through a secure and dedicated orchestration gateway.
- Cyware Agent is installed on-premise to facilitate orchestration with the cloud-based Cyware applications via outbound encrypted calls.
- Organizations operating in critical sectors, such as finance, healthcare, and energy, often use on-premise solutions due to their stricter security requirements. Now, Cyware Agent allows these types of organizations to leverage extensive SOAR features in CSOL without exposing their private network or altering their infrastructure setup.
- By utilizing Cyware Agent, organizations can accelerate their security workflows by extending the machine-speed orchestration and automation capabilities to on-premise infrastructure.
- Cyware Agent comes with added advantages of a private/on-premise deployment, such as greater control over assets, reduction in infrastructure cost, enhanced cloud security, resiliency, and flexibility to exchange data between third-party applications.
Posted on: October 06, 2020
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...