Share Blog Post
- In order to make strategic threat intel easily consumable for various technical and non-technical stakeholders, collaborative notes provide the most optimal setting to pool their resources and share the relevant information.
- Any time a major cyber incident occurs, the technical, tactical, and strategic information regarding the incident often arrives in bits and pieces from different sources. In such a situation, analysts can leverage this feature to streamline their information-sharing process by combining their efforts through a collaborative note.
- Furthermore, with more hands-on-deck, more thoroughly enriched, and analyzed intel can be shared with relevant stakeholders.
- This feature allows users to create notes which can be simultaneously accessed and edited by multiple collaborators.
- The user who creates a note will be assigned as its Owner and they can add any other member from their organization as a Viewer or Editor.
- After opening a note, users can view the changes made by different collaborators through the “revision walkthrough” and also download a PDF copy of the note.
- Once all the desired changes are made, the owner of the note can share it as an Intel with other members within their organization.
Posted on: January 18, 2021
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...