Share Blog Post
- Consider a case of a large ISAC with hundreds of members.
- The ISAC administrators can now categorize member organizations based on their licensing and subscription types such as Platinum, Gold, or Silver. These classifications are termed as Organization Levels.
- Organization Levels allow ISAC administrators to control the number of end-users that Member Admins can invite to the CSAP member portal and mobile app from their respective organizations.
- Member Admin is a “self-management” role created for ISAC and ISAO member organizations. The role is assigned by ISAC and ISAO administrators to users within member organizations.
- The Member Admin(s) can also appoint other users from their organization as Member Admin(s).
- The Member Admin(s) can invite and manage members from their organization to the CSAP member portal and mobile app.
Posted on: June 10, 2020
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...