Share Blog Post
- Using a custom dashboard, security decision-makers can gain better visibility over key performance metrics and the ROI for their information-sharing activities.
- A CSAP privileged user can choose from a variety of out-of-the-box widgets as building blocks and arrange them to form their custom dashboard.
- They can select from a list of graphs and charts, such as pie, bubble, bar, line, and more, to better visualize their data.
- They can also use the Fullscreen mode to present the dashboard to a larger audience within their organization.
- The feature can be accessed from the sidebar in the CSAP Analyst Portal.
- Admins can also download and share their custom dashboard designs with other members.
Posted on: January 18, 2021
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...