Share Blog Post
- Self-learning: With the unique onboarding experience, CSAP promotes self-learning among users by giving them the relevant information associated with different functionalities of the platform in an accessible and engaging manner.
- Reduced need for training: Usually, organizations require dedicated training programs to get everyone up to speed when using a new platform in their security workflow. Whether you have a hundred users or thousands, CSAP now drastically reduces the need for training sessions through its guided walkthrough of every module within the platform.
- Easy knowledge transfer: While product documentation is helpful for users to grasp more complex information, the combination of a guided walkthrough and tutorial videos makes for a much more seamless experience for users. This results in higher knowledge transfer and retention, thereby requiring minimal intervention from experts.
- When CSAP users sign in to the platform for the first time, they are taken on a guided walkthrough of the entire platform.
- This walkthrough highlights all the key features and modules of the platform through tooltips and modals that explain the different elements visible on the screen. Users can easily navigate through it using the next or back options.
- CSAP now also provides tutorial videos for further help on how to use different features within the platform. The tutorial videos provide narration along with a visual demonstration of the particular features.
- If users still find themselves stuck on an issue, they can always refer to the extensive, detailed documentation available for CSAP.
Posted on: August 05, 2021
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...