Share Blog Post
- Automatically sharing alerts with other information sharing communities such as ISACs/ISAOs or private enterprise communities.
- Automatically receiving alerts from other communities and sharing them with members with or without analyst intervention.
What are the benefits of Community Sharing Rules?
- Greater and faster sharing of threat information: With new automation rules, sharing communities can form a greater collective defense by automating sharing of threat intelligence alerts marked as TLP Green and TLP White.
- Analyst intervention for sensitive threat information: The new capability also enables CSAP analysts to prevent accidental or inadvertent sharing of highly sensitive information marked as TLP Red. For alerts marked as TLP Amber, analysts can analyze the received intelligence further and anonymize and enrich it before sharing it with community members.
- Last-mile delivery to right recipients: The rules enable information sharing community analysts to automatically share the alerts received from other communities (based on parameters such as TLP and Alert Category) directly with their members without delay.
Posted on: January 14, 2022
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...