Share Blog Post
What benefits does it provide?
- Improved real-time visibility and accessibility to the KPIs and KRIs that are critical to analyzing an organization’s threat environment.
- Contextualized, role-based insights using Custom Dashboards and customizable widgets to help analysts achieve their objectives.
- Improved threat intel communication and collaboration by exporting dashboard in various formats.
- Collective visibility for the security team using the new Rotating dashboards on your SOC screens.
- Streamlined governance and analysis for CISOs and other decision-makers by providing a comprehensive visual picture of the threat landscape.
- Enhanced operationalization of threat intel by identifying the trends and actionable insights from intel collected via different sources.
How does it work?
- New Widgets: The Dashboard now comes with a variety of newly designed widgets to highlight different metrics as per the requirements of the users. They also have an option to further drill down on the widgets for more information. CTIX users can also choose to display the data within widgets in a variety of formats like heatmap, bubble, treemap, table, stacked column vertical, stacked bar vertical, donut, or Venn diagrams. They can also change the axis of their charts to get a different view of the widget data.
- Custom Dashboard: Along with upgraded widgets, CTIX also enables users to create their own dashboard by adding the widgets and layout of their choice, apart from the system default dashboards for MITRE ATT&CK Navigator, Rules Dashboard, Feeds ROI, and Analyst dashboard.
- Rotating/Stationary Dashboards: CTIX users can choose between a static or a rotating dashboard that switches between different groups of widgets at a set interval.
- Drill down: CTIX allows users to view in-depth metrics by drilling down on a widget and also going to the source behind it, thereby providing comprehensive visibility and facilitating detailed analysis of threat data.
- Dark mode: The CTIX Dashboard can now be visualized in a Dark mode or Light mode to provide a comfortable viewing experience for analysts.
- Share/Export Dashboards: CTIX users now have the ability to edit, clone, or share their Dashboard with other users. They can also export their Dashboard data via emails or PDF files.
Posted on: July 12, 2021
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...