Share Blog Post
Benefits of Integrating Slack with CFTR
- Seamless Information Sharing: Security analysts can push updates about any particular incident via a Slack channel so that their extended security team and management who are not CFTR users can stay updated on important security incidents being investigated through CFTR and timely receive the notifications. Also, the notifications/updates can be quickly checked via Slack mobile applications.
- Real-Time Communication and Coordination: Security teams can create channels on Slack to share updates and chat in real-time, improving the communication between them.
- Faster Threat Response: The integration provides flexibility to users to select the incidents for which they want to send updates via Slack. This will allow security teams to focus on the incidents that need attention, thereby enabling faster threat response.
What does the CFTR Slack Integration Offer?
- Focused Communication via Slack Channels: CFTR users can choose from the already created Slack channels to share incident updates with the responsible teams. These channels can be leveraged by the users to work on different CFTR-related tasks in a coordinated fashion.
- Looking Back is Now Easy: The integration allows security teams to quickly locate old activity logs or notifications coming from CFTR by using the search function in Slack. They can also view the details of the logs or notifications shared.
Posted on: June 30, 2022
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...