Share Blog post
How does it work?
- Admins can define permissions based on their requirements such as member subscription types or delivery channels.
- Members can be allowed to access the CSAP Platform through three different delivery channels - Web Portal, Mobile App, and Email Notifications.
- By default, Members have access permissions enabled for the three delivery channels.
Macro and Micro control
- The extensive control available to CSAP Admins helps build a streamlined information sharing process while considering the roles and responsibilities of different members in an organization.
- The alert delivery options can be customized at an individual level which means that even if all three access levels are enabled for a particular organization, Admins can still choose to enable only one or two delivery channels for an individual member of that organization.
Posted on: July 31, 2020
Get the Cyware Blog delivered to your email!
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...