Share Blog Post
Say goodbye to chaos
- The Roster Management feature enables incident response teams to run their operations 24x7 in an organized manner with different shift-rotations and shift-lengths to avoid conflicts or confusion while handling incidents.
- This means incident response teams can provide sustained attention and investigate each and every incident that arrives in their queue, thereby increasing response effectiveness and performance.
- With a well-planned schedule, incident response teams no longer lose time on planning and coordinating their tasks with members of other security teams within their organization.
How does it work?
- SOC managers can create shift models which essentially means planning working days and shifts. These can then be used to create shift rosters for the entire SOC team.
- By going to “Create Roster,” a SOC manager can select a shift model, define the duration of the roster, and assign users to the roster accordingly.
- The SOC manager will also have the flexibility to change the shift assignments in case of the unavailability of an analyst.
- All rosters are set according to the UTC time zone for consistency across teams across different locations.
- As a SOC analyst, one would have visibility over their predefined roster and shifts that they are assigned to, in the “My Profile” section.
Posted on: August 27, 2020
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...