Share Blog Post
About the Features
- Cyware/System Apps: These apps can be used as-is, or can be cloned and subsequently, customized.
- Support for Custom Apps: Users can now create a custom app and define actions and various other configurations as per their orchestration solutions. For customizing the apps, they can use Python and run test/debug custom actions.
- Reusing the Apps: Users can import a custom library developed off-site to their Cyware Orchestrate environment using the Import App Package option in the apps listing page. Moreover, they can export an App package in zip format from the app listing page or the app detail page. If users want to customize and work with available Apps in the Appstore, they can clone the apps and subsequently, edit the details as per their needs. Both the apps available in the Appstore and My Apps can be cloned.
- Updating the Apps: Users can update an app from the Apps page or the App detail page. If an update is available, the newer versions will be listed with a version number, release date, and the corresponding release notes.
- Filter, Sort, and Search Apps: They can use various filters on the apps listings or sort the listing in ascending or descending order. Users can search for an app by app name in the search bar of the Apps page.
- View Apps Status: Users can check whether an app is Ready To Use, In Progress, or Installed.
- Agent Compatible Apps: The agent-compatible apps can function in different deployment environments—cloud, on-prem, and hybrid. These apps support the cross-environment orchestration of people, processes, and technologies.
- View App Documentation: Users can now view the documentation for every app using the documentation link provided in the App detail page.
Posted on: December 07, 2021
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...