Share Blog Post
- A robust security posture requires a focused effort on eliminating the most critical threats out of a noisy stream of false positives. CSOL helps perform automated analysis of identified alerts to reduce the clutter and improve efficiency by guiding analysts towards the high-priority threats.
- As modern security teams often struggle to cope with the immense volume of alerts with limited human resources, CSOL plays a pivotal role by automating most manual tasks performed by security operations teams. This, in turn, helps reduce the Mean Time to Response (MTTR) by providing the freedom to analysts from more laborious tasks.
- By putting together different pieces of the puzzle and automating key security actions, CSOL enables the creation of a smart, streamlined Incident Response (IR) lifecycle.
- CSOL also adds value to the Threat Intelligence lifecycle by operationalizing the actionable intel insights generated from the analysis of different intel sources to proactively counter emerging threats.
- To cater to this varied security landscape, CSOL allows security teams to identify, test, and improve threat response and recovery actions for different use cases through customized Playbooks.
- Moreover, the inbuilt Playbook Library in CSOL provides an easy starting point to mold Playbooks as per the requirements of an existing threat response plan.
- CSOL helps improve the implementation of the documented policies and procedures put in place across various teams like IT operations, Incident Response, Threat Intelligence, etc by providing a consistent, reliable response to a variety of relevant threats.
- Onboarding new personnel in the security teams of an organization also becomes easier as CSOL provides an organized environment for understanding the organization’s expansive security infrastructure.
Posted on: November 19, 2020
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...