Intellectual Property and the Use
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on the Websites or as subject to a separate written license agreement, you may view, download and print the Materials available on the Websites subject to the following conditions:
- Materials must be used solely for personal, informational, internal, non-commercial purposes.
- The documents and information must not be modified or altered in any way.
- The documents and information on the Websites must not be distributed.
- You must not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information.
- We reserve the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print the Materials available on the Websites at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from us.
- The rights granted to you constitute a non-exclusive license and not a transfer of title.
- The rights specified above to view, download and print the documents and information available on the Websites are not applicable to the design or layout of the Websites. Elements of the Websites are protected by intellectual property laws and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
- Our copyright notice must be affixed on the Materials prior to distribution.
We may display non-Cyware related information, links and other various items on our Websites relating to third-party software, hardware, services, networks, websites or other resources (collectively, the “Third-Party Resources”), which are displayed for your convenience only. We are not responsible for any Third-Party Resources nor do we warrant anything concerning these Third Party Resources. The inclusion of any Third-Party Resources on our Websites or within the Materials does not constitute approval, endorsement, or recommendation by us for that Third Party Resource or any third party. Cyware disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for your use of any Third-Party Resources.
You will remain solely responsible for the confidentiality of your data provided to the Third-Party Resource and you will remain solely responsible in ensuring that you have necessary protections in place to protect you and your data, such as a backup or system protocols.
CYWARE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU MAY SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH A THIRD-PARTY RESOURCE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IN CONNECTION WITH ACCESSING, RELYING ON, DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, USING, MODIFYING OR DISTRIBUTING ANY THIRD-PARTY RESOURCE.
If you post, upload, input, provide or submit your personal data to us, including without limitation, your name, email address, IP address, text, code or other information and materials, or sign up to our mailing list or create an account on the Websites (collectively, your “User Content”), then you must ensure that any User Content provided by you is true, accurate, up to date and complete. It is your responsibility to correct any inaccuracies or changed old information to any updated information. You also must make sure that any User Content you upload, post, submit, or transfer to us via email, phone, or via the Websites do not breach or infringe upon a third-party’s intellectual rights. We disclaim any liability related to the User Content and shall not be responsible claims arising from or related to User Content. The User Content shall remain your property as well as all the rights that derive from such ownership. You represent and warrant to us that (i) you own all intellectual property rights (or have obtained all necessary permissions) to provide your User Content and to grant the licenses in these terms; (ii) your User Content will not violate any agreements or confidentiality obligations; and (iii) your User Content will not violate, infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property right or other proprietary right, including the right of publicity or privacy, of any person or entity.
You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account (if any). You agree to notify us promptly of: any unauthorized use of your User Content or account, any breach of security of your User Content or account, or any suspected unauthorized use of the User Content or your account, immediately. Cyware disclaims all liability for any loss or damages that you may incur as a result of an unauthorize use regarding your User Content or account, with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by us or another party due to someone else using your User Content or account. You may not use anyone else’s User Content or account at any time without the permission of such person or entity.
By providing your User Content to us in any way, you grant us, and any sub-licensees, a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, right and permission to use, reproduce, copy, edit, modify, translate, reformat, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, publicly perform and publicly display your User Content and sub-license such rights to others.
Warranties and Disclaimers
Limitation of Liability
Acceptable Use Policy
- interfere or violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others or violate others use or enjoyment of the Websites;
- access data, a server, or an account for any purpose other than what is allowed by Cyware.
- attempt to do anything that may interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit another person or entity from using the Cyware Product Offerings, Services, Websites or links on the Websites or that could potential jeopardize the functionality of the Cyware Product Offerings, Services, Website, or links within the websites;
- create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others or fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent yourself to be another person or a representative of another entity including, but not limited to, an authorized user of the Websites or our representatives, or fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent that you have an affiliation with a person, entity or group;
- mislead or deceive us, our representatives and any third parties who may rely on the information provided by you, by providing inaccurate or false information, which includes omissions of information;
- disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the services provided by the Websites (whether by forging message/packet headers or otherwise manipulating normal identification information);
- Violations of the rights of any person or company protected by copyright, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property, or similar laws or regulations
- upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services or products, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any of our servers through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Cyware Product Offerings, the Websites, or its Services;
- harvest or otherwise collect, whether aggregated or otherwise, data about others including email addresses and/or distribute or sell such data in any manner; or
- violate any applicable laws or regulations;
Right of Modification and Termination
We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time. You will know if these Terms has changed since the last time, you reviewed it by checking the “Date of Last Update” section below. By continuing to use our Websites after changes have been posted, you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree to the latest version of these Terms. Additionally, we may terminate these Terms and your access to the Website, the materials and/or the Services at any time, without notice to you, if we believe, in our sole discretion, that you have breached, or may breach, any term or condition of the Terms, or we may terminate these Terms for our convenience.
We reserve the right, without notice and for any reason, to remove any Materials from the Websites, correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions in any Materials on the Websites, change or update any Materials on the Websites, and to deny access of any user(s) to all or any part of the Services at any time and without prior notice. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services, unless otherwise included in a written contract signed by both parties.