Share Blog Post
- The Speedbump feature is a part of the threat alert publishing workflow in the CSAP Analyst dashboard.
- The feature can be configured within the dashboard settings and pops-up right when the dashboard user clicks on the Publish button in the Alerts module.
- Alert TLP (e.g, Analysts must enter the last 4 digits of their phone number for TLP:RED Alerts),
- Threat Indicators (e.g. a Captcha will pop-up if the Alert contains more than 10 indicators),
- Recipient Count (e.g. Analysts must enter the OTP sent to phone if the Alert is to be sent to more than x% users), and others.
Posted on: July 03, 2020
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...