Share Blog post
- ISAC/ISAO administrators can assign the role of Intel Approvers to one or two users of a Member Organization.
- Intel Approvers can leverage the Intel Approval workflow to review and approve threat intelligence shared by users within their organization.
- The Intel Approval Workflow comprises of different queues such as Submitted, Approved, Rejected, and Reverted where approvers can view the status of submitted intel based on action taken.
- Intel Approvers can lock and reserve the intel for review by clicking on the “Review Intel” button.
- Once a submitted intel is approved by the organization's Intel Approver, it is shared with the ISAC or ISAO Analysts for further action-taking.
- The Intel Approver can also reject or revert the intel. The reverted intel can be re-submitted by the member for approval after making the necessary changes.
Posted on: June 10, 2020
Get the Cyware Blog delivered to your email!
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.