Share Blog Post
- Cyware continued to expand its rapidly-growing portfolio of enterprise and mid-market customers who have selected Cyware over traditional SOAR and threat intelligence technologies by over 2X. This includes some of the largest finance and insurance organizations in the Fortune 500 as part of the company's year 120% year-over-year growth.
- As part of its expanding installed base, Cyware is now the provider of threat intelligence sharing platform for 12 major ISACs that have selected Cyware's solutions for automating threat sharing between their members.
- In 2020, Cyware released 40+ major product updates across its Cyber Fusion solutions, including: Full adoption of newly released STIX and TAXII 2.1 standards, Advanced Threat Intel Sharing Automation Engine, Collaborative Playbook Orchestration and machine learning-driven Threat Response.
- Cyware added several key integrations into its platform to enable unprecedented, scale-agnostic intelligence ingestion for any business, bringing its total to over 250+ integrations.
- Cyware launched CTIX Lite - the industry's first threat intelligence platform (TIP) that's purpose-built for mid-market organizations or smaller-sized cybersecurity teams. The solution is architected as an easy-to-use, easy-to-deploy platform featuring pre-bundled intelligence, enrichment, and automation providing teams incredible value, with benefit of enterprise TIP capabilities intelligence partners like Flashpoint, Polyswarm, Comodo, and Bambenek Labs.
- Cyware also launched the Cyware agent, a lightweight integrator, to seamlessly connect the orchestration between cloud and on-premise technologies in hybrid operating environments.
- Cyware continued its global expansion into new markets and regions, growing its headcount 107% across all departments. Cyware also added critical positions on its executive leadership team in 2020. Those included Rob Jacobs, Vice President, Finance; Thomas Bain, Vice President, Marketing; Jeffrey Rogers, Head of Customer Success.
- Cyware closed a venture round of $10M led by Prelude (a Mercato fund) and joined by Tanium, Zscaler, Emerald Development Managers, and Great Road Holdings. The company also announced a follow-on round of investment as part of the Series A that included Greg Clark, Managing Partner of Crosspoint Capital Partners and CEO of Forescout; Andrew Peterson, CEO and Co-founder, Signal Sciences and Zane Lackey, Co-founder, Signal Sciences, recently acquired by Fastly; and Tom Noonan, Founder and CEO of Internet Security Systems (ISS) (acquired by IBM) and Founding Chairman, and Board of Directors with Endgame, acquired by Elastic.
- Cyware was recognized for its innovation as a 'Representative Vendor' by Gartner in its "2020 Market Guide: Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response."
Posted on: February 16, 2021
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...