Share Blog Post
- Personalized Branding: CSAP Admins can now themselves apply their own logo and branding for the web app to provide a fluid experience for their members. This helps maintain brand consistency that is in harmony with an organization’s other assets.
- Decluttered Threat Alerting: The Alert feed within the CSAP Member Portal can now be customized by users. By customizing the feed layout according to their preferences, users can improve the readability of the Alerts and avoid clutter.
- Improved Accessibility: The Export Alert feature is now prominently displayed along with each Alert in CSAP to make it more accessible and promote information sharing. The button to share a new intel or Request for Information is now available in the top bar for easy access.
- Admins can upload their logo of choice for the Web App Primary Logo and the Mobile App Primary Logo. Moreover, they can also customize the Alert Default Thumbnail.
- Coming to Themes, Admins can select either one of the four default themes — Persian Blue, Capri Sea, Dual indigo, or Electric Violet — or they can create their custom theme. Upon selection, the Web App users will be shown the desired theme and branding.
- Card: With the Card layout, Alerts are shown in the form of cards lined up parallelly in a scrollable feed.
- List: This layout provides a compact view of all the Alerts by displaying only the key information for each alert in each row.
- Mail Box: This layout mimics the mail inbox interface to provide users with a familiar interface to navigate through the various Alerts in the left column and view an Alert in detail on the right.
Posted on: August 05, 2021
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...