Share Blog Post
Benefits of Cyware’s MSSP Dashboard
- Single Pane of Glass View: MSSPs get a dedicated dashboard that provides centralized visibility to all KRAs/KPIs data in one place. As a result, there would be no need to switch between multiple instances to look at each tenant’s metrics.
- Time Savings: The MSSP dashboard depicts multiple data sources into a single interface, allowing MSSPs to see a detailed overview of their tenants’ resources in one quick glance. This reduces the amount of time MSSPs take to compile reports.
- Data Transparency: Data can be the most important asset of an organization if its decision makers can understand and access it. CFTR’s well-designed MSSP dashboard offers on-demand access to all of the important metrics.
- Interactivity: The CFTR MSSP dashboard provides a dynamic experience. Instead of collecting static information, MSSPs can filter data as well as interact with visual charts to see changes over time. This means MSSPs can gather as much or as little detail on the metrics they want.
Unique Features of Cyware’s MSSP Dashboard
- Multi-Tenancy Monitoring: Earlier MSSPs had to login into separate tenants’ systems to access relevant data but now with the MSSP dashboard they can have a single source of data for multi-tenants. They can view multi-tenant data grouping as well as tenant-wise data sharing based on tenants’ consent. Also, the tenants have the option to not allow the parent instance to access their data by disabling the data flow.
- SLA Management: CFTR supports personalized SLA management that allows analysts to customize response times according to the geography and industry of the tenants.
- Incident Management: Every tenant of an MSSP has different fields in a way they investigate and manage the incidents. The customizable incident management feature of CFTR helps MSSPs customize workflows depending on the incident fields used by a particular tenant.
- Resource Management: One of the key features of an MSSP dashboard is that it helps MSSPs in efficient resource management of the resources they employ at each tenant’s deployment environment.
Posted on: June 30, 2022
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...