Share Blog Post
RFI Benefits for Security Teams
- Request Pertinent Information Quickly: Security team members who need quick access to information on any incident, malware, vulnerability, or threat actor for any kind of security decision making or actioning can quickly raise such requests using this feature.
- Collaborate and Create Shared Intel: Security teams can collaborate to create intelligence with more added context and enriched data and gain access to new threat insights.
- Share Alerts on RFI Intel: The feature enhances organization or community-wide situational awareness by enabling sharing of real-time role, location, and industry-sector based alerts on the RFI-created threat intelligence.
What’s Unique About the Feature?
- The RFI feature enables security teams to directly create alerts from RFIs submitted by their security team members. Not only does this accelerate the feedback loop, but it also saves significant time in creating alerts.
- The feature allows security teams to engage in bi-directional communication with members who have raised RFI requests through a real-time comment box enabling faster delivery of actionable, relevant, and contextual information.
- The CSAP members receiving RFI-based alerts can share more contextualized intelligence via a dedicated response box.
Posted on: March 28, 2022
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...