Share Blog post
How does the feature work?
- The Console Status module provides an intuitive interface to browse through the status and key indicators related to all active services in the CTIX production instance.
- With the new production server status monitoring capability, CTIX admins can check the key metrics for all active backend services, such as Elasticsearch, Redis, MySQL, and others.
- It provides a quick and single-window view of the Active Status, CPU Usage, RAM Usage, Storage, and Search/Index Logs for services running in the background.
Easy monitoring and troubleshooting for CTIX Admins
- CTIX admins can leverage this new feature across all different deployment models such as on-premise, cloud, or hybrid.
- The capability enables the admins to diagnose and troubleshoot issues with their CTIX production servers and take quick actions to avoid downtime or potential failures.
The bottom line
Posted on: July 08, 2020
Get the Cyware Blog delivered to your email!
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...