Share Blog Post
What are the Benefits?
- add components and indicators
- expand associations
- group/ungroup the components and indicators as per their types
- change the visualization layout
- export the visualization layout in different formats.
- view Connect the Dots details for each component and indicator
- perform node analysis
All About the New Feature
- Add Components and Indicators: In the Incident Visualizer tab, users can add components and indicators. Any component or indicator added to the Incident Visualizer is also added to the Connect the Dots or Indicators tabs.
- Group/Ungroup the Connections: Based on their types, any component and indicator can be grouped or ungrouped.
- Expand Associations: Users can expand associations to further view the individual connection details.
- Change Visualization Layout: From the two available layouts—Organic and Hierarchy—users can view and select any layout they want.
- Export Visualization Layout: Users can export the visualization layout in PNG, JPEG, and SVG formats.
- View Connect the Dots Details: In the Incident Visualizer tab, CFTR users can view Connect the Dots details for each component and indicator.
- Perform Node Analysis: It displays the summary and breakdown of all the connected components and indicators. Users can show or hide the nodes and groups.
The Bottom Line
Posted on: December 24, 2021
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...