Share Blog Post
- New Actions: CSAP Member portal users can assign Actions directly from threat alerts to their peers in the organization. The Action assignor can set a due date for the assignee to finish the task and can also change the assignee based on the requirements.
- Recommended Actions: These Actions do not come with a due date and can be understood as “good to have but not must-have” actions. Recommended Actions can also be created by CSAP Analysts, from the Analyst Portal, based on their analysis or information collected from other intelligence sources. These Recommended Actions can be converted into Actions by the recipients.
- CSAP Member portal users can also create and assign actions that are not related or tied to threat alerts.
- These Alert-independent Actions streamline the process of executing day-to-day threat mitigation and containment tasks that otherwise are carried out using unstructured and frugal means such as spreadsheets and emails.
- Centralized View: CSAP users can track Actions created by or assigned to them via a single dashboard in the member portal.
- Comments: Each Action comes with an integrated comment box allowing the assignor and assignee to engage in discussions or follow up on the progress of the created action.
- Email Alerts: To help CSAP users keep a track of the Actions, automated email alerts are also shared with them to notify them of various phases of the Action management lifecycle, such as Action assignment, Assignee change, and Action closure.
Posted on: July 03, 2020
Get the Cyware Blog delivered to your email!
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...