Share Blog Post
- Improved real-time visibility and accessibility to KPIs with custom widgets, categorized layouts, and scheduled dashboard reports.
- Contextualized security metrics based on your role and organizational requirements using Custom Dashboards.
- Enhanced security communication by exporting dashboards to share it with various stakeholders.
- Collective visibility for security teams through Rotating Dashboards.
- Easier governance and analysis for CISOs and other decision makers by providing a snapshot of the entire security posture in a visual manner.
- Accelerated incident triaging helping security professionals with date range filters, charting options, and custom sharing based on contextual insights.
- Custom Dashboard - Apart from the Incident Dashboard, Key Metrics, Asset Risk Metrics, and CISO Dashboard, CFTR users can create their own custom dashboard by choosing from a broad selection of layouts and widgets.
- Static/Rotating Dashboard - CFTR users can choose between a static or a rotating dashboard that switches between different dashboards, each displaying a different group of widgets, at a set interval.
- Dark mode - Keeping in mind the individual preferences and requirements of different users, CFTR now allows you to choose between the Light and Dark modes. The Dark mode reduces eye strain and helps people with light sensitivity or visual impairment.
- Hero cards - To view their key operational metrics at a glance, CFTR users can enhance their layouts by adding widgets in the form of cards to their custom dashboards from the Add Overview widget section.
- Chart options - CFTR enables users to leverage different visual representations of any metric by choosing between a list of chart types such as Bubble, Area, Line, Pie, and others.
- View All - While Dashboards provide a bird’s eye view of your key metrics, you can also dive deeper into a particular widget using the View All option. This allows you to sort Incidents alphabetically or count-wise and filter them based on factors such as Location, Business Unit, Date, and Time.
Posted on: June 18, 2021
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...