Share Blog Post
How does it work?
- Exclusive and Overlap: This shows you a bar chart depicting the exclusive as well as the overall threat intelligence provided by each of your feed providers.
- Early Reporters: This gives you an idea about the threat intelligence sources providing relevant and real-time intelligence.
- Source and Score: This graph compares different intelligence sources based on the average Threat Intel Score garnered by the intelligence received from each source. This also helps understand the distribution of the quality of indicators from each source, i.e. the number of highly-relevant malicious indicators compared to the irrelevant ones.
- Feed Performance: This shows the key performance of different threat intelligence sources on the basis of the number of intelligence indicators received, actions deployed with observations, deprecated intel, and false positives corresponding to each threat intelligence source.
Aiming for peak threat intel performance
- An easy understanding of the utility of different threat intelligence sources based on the distinct security priorities of your organization.
- Building the correct understanding of the perception of different intelligence feeds and their quality.
- Analyzing how your threat intelligence team is using the feed data to take security actions.
- Making informed decisions with regard to prioritizing and managing response actions based on threat indicators received from a variety of sources.
- Building a long-term knowledge base for improving the effectiveness of your threat intelligence operations.
Posted on: December 14, 2020
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...