Share Blog Post
- The rapidly growing number of endpoints
- Lack of visibility
- Lack of skilled human resources
- Network complexity
What is Cyber Fusion?
- Enhanced any-to-any integration and orchestration
- Threat intelligence sharing and collective response
- Providing situational awareness and threat context
How Does Cyber Fusion Support Endpoint Security?
- Connectivity. A CFC solution is the connective tissue between all tools and data—not just those owned by security but also IT operations. This allows teams to maintain visibility of all endpoints no matter where they are located, ensuring they are fully operational, responsive, and up-to-date. This enforced cyber hygiene profoundly impacts endpoint security risk, as it ensures EDR and other security tools can detect threats across the entire attack surface.
- Any-to-any orchestration. Many SOAR tools claim to offer comprehensive orchestration, but most are limited to integrations with specific tools or vendors. A CFC solution provides true any-to-any, cross-environment integration, and orchestration, including between internal and cloud tools. This allows security teams to seamlessly investigate and respond to threats on any endpoint without being constrained by a lack of integrations or forced to adopt specific tools.
- Situational awareness. A CFC solution facilitates real-time sharing of CTI and other contextual information between security teams, roles, and organizations. This equips analysts with everything they need to effectively investigate, triage, and respond to security incidents. It also ensures security teams extract maximum value from CTI services, as insights are available to all analysts precisely when needed.
- Automated response. CFC solution provides true orchestration and no-code playbook building, allowing security teams to automate time-consuming processes into a single button click. Where appropriate, playbooks can even be set to trigger automatically on set events, completely removing the burden from human analysts.
Learn More About Cyber Fusion for Endpoint Security
- The five main barriers to effective endpoint security (and how to overcome them)
- Why endpoint security tools don't address these barriers (when used in isolation)
- Four critical capabilities you need to reliably detect and remediate endpoint threats
- What cyber fusion is, why it's different to SOAR, and how it fits into endpoint security
- Six cyber fusion use cases that will drastically improve your endpoint security outcomes
Thomas Bain is the Vice President, Marketing at Cyware, a high-growth cybersecurity organization. Bain leads all Marketing and Inside Sales efforts at Cyware. He was most recently with RiskRecon, a Mastercard company, where he held the position of Senior Vice President of Marketing. He also holds board advisory positions with SafeGuard Cyber and Measured Risk.
Posted on: February 28, 2022
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...