Share Blog Post
How does it work?
- The Twitter Feeds module shows all the integrated feeds in real-time, similar to the Twitter home page.
- Analysts can search through the integrated feeds based on handles, keywords, or hashtags. They can also use Pinned Items to quickly access saved searches for specific feeds.
- To put any relevant insights to use, analysts can bookmark a tweet, or create an Intel Alert, add notes, and assign it to specific users. While creating an Alert from a tweet, CTIX automatically parses the tweet and allows analysts to select any indicator of compromise (IOC) mentioned in it.
- Under Intel History, analysts can view and open the previously created Intel Alerts from different tweets, along with their corresponding statuses.
- Under Integrations Management, CTIX Admins can integrate multiple Twitter accounts of their choice. For this, Admins need to create a Twitter Developer Account whose authentication token and credentials need to be configured in CTIX.
Why does this matter?
- Threat Intel teams can’t simply rely on structured information sources. To generate the most actionable intelligence, security analysts also need to scour through heaps of unstructured information which is why this integration becomes all the more important.
- In keeping up with the latest happenings in the threat landscape, the Twitter Feed Integration becomes a blessing since security analysts can leverage real-time Social Intelligence (SOCMINT) from a single platform.
Posted on: December 14, 2020
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...