Share Blog Post
- Keeping this in mind, this feature ensures that Admins are not limited to default fields and can create custom fields as per their requirements, thereby giving them the flexibility to design Alerts for their organization’s specific needs.
- It allows the inclusion of any kind of information in an Alert or Intel in CSAP. Thus, the feature can be used by security teams to provide additional context to threat alerts.
- As an example, a sectoral ISAC can use custom fields to contextualize their information sharing based on factors such as the type of application vulnerability, business units affected, scripts used, type of fraud, malware, etc.
- CSAP Admins can find Custom Fields under the Field Management section in the Settings module.
- Using this, Admins can create custom fields of various types such as textbox, single select dropdown, multi-select dropdown, or others.
- The custom fields can be mapped to a particular category and it can be used for both Alerts as well as intel submission.
Posted on: November 09, 2020
Get the Cyware Blog delivered to your email!
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...