Share Blog Post
- Increased visibility: With the new floating design of Messenger, users can easily access it anytime and anywhere in CSAP without having to break their flow. The new design also makes it more user-friendly as it alerts users of any unread messages that seamlessly need their attention.
- Boosting user engagement: The new Messenger allows a user to interact with all other users on the platform, create topical groups, receive alerts, and send commands. Thus, it adds to the ease of use of the entire platform as they can use it simultaneously while using other features in CSAP.
- Enhanced user experience: The CSAP Messenger is now sleeker and smarter than ever to improve communication and boost information sharing among different platform users. This makes for a more delightful user experience while achieving the goal of improving their cyber situational awareness.
- The CSAP Messenger appears as a sticky button at the bottom right of the screen so that a user is able to interact with other users from anywhere within the application. When a user clicks on the Messenger button, it opens as a small floating dialog box to provide uninterrupted security alerting while using other features in the platform.
- The Messenger button shows unread message count, thereby notifying the user if any new messages are received. Additionally, the Messenger now highlights each tab (Alerts, Groups, Direct, Topics), along with the number of new messages in it.
- Users can also now customize the appearance of their chat messages with either a Comfortable or a Compact view. While the Comfortable view shows the full name, profile picture, and timestamp for all messages, the Compact view fits more messages in the window by only showing the name and timestamp for each message.
Posted on: August 05, 2021
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...