Share Blog Post
Separating ‘SOA’ from ‘R’
Let’s Break Up! Reasons to Decouple your SOAR
- Build automation workflows independent of case management: Not every automation workflow has to be unnecessarily tied to incident response or case management. With Cyware’s SOAR solution, security teams can build simple, uncomplicated workflow automations faster with low-code capabilities.
- 100s of pre-built use cases: Decoupled SOAR solutions with their independent focus on orchestration and automation capabilities are built to serve as a single, centralized, and vendor-agnostic orchestration and automation solution. Unlike legacy SOAR platforms, which are able to integrate a limited set of tools and technologies, Cyware’s SOAR platform comes with 100s of pre-built playbook templates, and more than 300+ pre-built app integrations with the numbers growing with every passing day.
- Comprehensive incident management: Unlike most of the SOAR platforms in the market, Cyware SOAR’s case management module does not come with basic functionalists. Rather, it acts as a complete cyber incident management tool that allows you to move beyond typical case management to true incident response. This integrated incident response approach enables security teams to proactively respond to all kinds of threats, including malware, vulnerabilities, and threat actors, connecting the dots between all the threat elements to discover hidden threat patterns.
- Scalable, low-code automation: Tightly-coupled SOAR platforms are like a jack of all trades but masters of none. They lack scalability with restrictive features such as pay-per automation, limited case management capabilities, and need high-code skills for automating workflows. On the other hand, Cyware SOAR platform offers best-of-breed low-code security automation capabilities and equips security teams with powerful capabilities such as App Marketplace with pre-built integrations, out-of-the-box playbooks, APIs/Webhooks-based integrations, unlimited playbooks, drag-and-drop playbook builder, visual playbook editor, and much more.
- Flexible deployment: This means you can deploy case management and orchestration modules separately on the cloud or on-premise as per your requirements with unbridled freedom to operate and automate as you would like to.
Posted on: September 13, 2022
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...