Go to listing page
Build Custom Threat Response Case Management Workflows with Cyware
Share Blog Post
Every security team has unique security requirements that drive their threat response workflows. We provide every such team the flexibility to build their own customized modules without compromising on their security needs.
In our latest release of CFTR v3.0, we enabled our customers to go beyond the out-of-the-box modules provided in the CFTR platform. In this version, we have introduced a new feature, Build Your Own Module (BYOM), that allows users to create and customize the modules as per their security needs.
All About the BYOM Feature
- BYOM is a customer-managed feature. In addition to the existing modules—Incidents and Actions—CFTR now provides the flexibility to create customized modules to meet an organization’s workflow and fusion center requirements.
- All the custom modules are supported by Open API. While admins can create their own module in CFTR with conditional fields that can build their security operations as per their organizational needs, analysts can utilize those custom created modules in their day-to-day operations.
- CFTR users can create, configure, and manage upto three modules in Form Management, keeping track of the vast threat data. For the custom modules, users can also define role-based access control.
- Security teams from MSSPs, ISACs/ISAOs, CERTs, and enterprises can leverage this feature for their specific security requirements.
Benefits of BYOM
- Flexibility and Control: We provide our customers with the flexibility and control to use either the CFTR managed modules or the modules created and customized by them.
- Better Visibility: By creating their own modules, users can have a comprehensive view of the current threats, gaining complete threat visibility.
- Improved Efficiency: With the help of BYOM, security analysts can collect and correlate threat information that they need. This will assist them in proactively examining threats and understanding the tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) of threat actors, enabling them to focus only on the threats impacting their organization and improving their efficiency in defending against them.
- Faster Response Time: With all the threat information at their fingertips, security analysts can respond faster to a threat, thereby minimizing the mean time to respond (MTTR).
Get Ready to BYOM!
Enhanced visibility, better efficiency, and reduced MTTR are the advantages that BYOM provides to the CFTR users. The ability to create custom modules empowers the security teams to climb up the ladder of the threat landscape and its various facets, including threat actors, their TTPs, malware, threat intel, vulnerabilities, incidents, and more.
Schedule a free demo today to learn more about BYOM.
Posted on: June 30, 2022
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.