Share Blog Post
How does Notification SLA Work?
How does Notification SLA Empower MSSPs?
- From CFTR, MSSPs can send email notifications about any newly created incident to their clients based on the SLA defined with them.
- If acknowledgment of the first notification is not received, then MSSPs can send follow-up emails.
- For each client, MSSPs can configure notification email templates, recipients lists, and Notification SLAs.
- They can set breach limits for SLAs to alert incident response teams when an SLA is about to breach. Moreover, MSSPs can create SLAs as per the required logic.
Benefits of Notification SLAs
- Notification tracking for each client: This feature allows MSSP analysts to track the statistics and manage notifications and client responses using dashboards and customizable hero cards based on the SLAs defined for each client.
- Eliminate erroneous notifications: This feature allows to preconfigure the recipient groups to send out the notifications. This eliminates errors due to manual entry and notifications reach the right people within the stipulated time.
- Ensure client awareness: This allows MSSPs to ensure that the clients are informed about an incident at the earliest.
Report Incidents Within Agreed Timeframes
Posted on: September 29, 2022
More from Cyware
Stay updated on the security threat landscape and technology innovations at Cyware with our threat intelligence briefings and blogs.
Explore Industry Briefs
Cyware for Enterprise
Adopt next-gen security with threat intelligence analysis, security automation...
Cyware for ISACs/ISAOs
Anticipate, prevent, and respond to threats through bi-directional threat in...